Best Quotes and Sayings about Discipline 2021
Check out our latest collection of quotes on discipline!
Every single successful businessman or guardian – has a solid level of discipline in their lives. Self-discipline is one of the keys to living to your maximum capacity. With these quotes on the discipline you can be focused on your day-by-day activities you can accomplish whatever you set your focus on.
The difference between the fruitful and the ineffective is that effective individuals have a disciplined life. Cut yourself off from some other activities and DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO. These quotes about discipline will help you with rules to carry on with their lives proficiently and adequately.
Discipline assists you with accomplishing your desire. An individual without the appropriate discipline empowers unsocial activities and awful conduct. It elevates great human conduct to better society and makes it more comfortable for everybody to live. It shows an individual to be dependable and deferential. So check these insightful quotes on discipline to make yourself and your society better!
HERE ARE THE BEST QUOTES ON DISCIPLINE:
- MOTIVATION MAY GET YOU STARTED BUT IT TAKES DISCIPLINE TO KEEP YOU GOING.-AJQUOTES
- DISCIPLINE IS THE SOUL OF AN ARMY. IT MAKES SUCCESS TO THE WEAK AND ESTEEM TO ALL.
- LACK OF DISCIPLINE LEADS TO SELF-LOATHING AND FRUSTRATION.
- Discipline takes courage and perseverance, but it pays off.
- Joan Price
The basis of positive discipline is to educate or raise children with love and firmness at the same time. It is giving him or her the opportunity to grow up in a home where freedom, love, and limits are allowed.
The future of their child depends on how they were raised at home. Thus, the foundation they receive from us is the same criteria they know well to discipline and raise their own child in the future.
ACHIEVEMENT Discipline Quotes 2021
- RULE YOUR MIND WITH DISCIPLINE OR THE MIND WILL RULE YOU.
- BY CONSTANT DISCIPLINE YOU CAN DEVELOP GREATNESS OF CHARACTER.
- DISCIPLINE TURNS ABILITY INTO ACHIEVEMENT.
- SELF-DISCIPLINE IS THE MAGIC POWER THAT MAKES YOU VIRTUALLY UNSTOPPABLE-DAN KENNEDY
- DISCIPLINE: JUST CHOOSING BETWEEN WHAT YOU WANT NOW AND WHAT YOU WANT MOST.
When you have strong self-discipline you will be prepared to overcome any kind of obstacles that you might encounter on your journey towards creating good habits.
A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.
If you don’t teach your child discipline, you are preparing him poorly for life.
Positive Quotes on Self Discipline
- EXCELLENCE IS A JOURNEY. DISCIPLINE IS THE VEHICLE.
- DISCIPLINE IS THE REFINING FIRE BY WHICH TALENT BECOMES ABILITY.
- THE DISTANCE BETWEEN DREAMS AND REALITY IS CALLED DISCIPLINE.
- SUCCESS IS NOTHING MORE THAN A FEW SIMPLE DISCIPLINES, PRACTICED EVERY DAY.
- DISCIPLINE IS CREATING THE SITUATION.
- TALENT WITHOUT DISCIPLINE IS JUST WASTED OPPORTUNITY.
The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is a disappointment.
William Arthur Ward
Listening to each other, if you want to think for yourselves, requires discipline and the most profound attention for each other.
“The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term is the indispensable prerequisite for success.”
“The pain of self-discipline will never be as great as the pain of regret.”
“A great way to develop self-discipline is to make it a habit to do the things you should be doing when you feel the laziest. Every time you feel really lazy, do the opposite of what you feel like doing.”
You are unique. That is nothing new, but the implications of this short statement are vast. You are unique and therefore, what works for you, what suits your body (your biology) will be different from what works for other people.
We might say that discipline doesn’t always help kids to become self-disciplined.
Consistency And Discipline Quotes 2021
- THE COST OF DISCIPLINE IS ALWAYS LESS THAN THE COST OF LACK OF DISCIPLINE.
- SELF-RESPECT IS THE FRUIT OF DISCIPLINE.
- DISCIPLINE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS.
- DISCIPLINE IS DOING WHAT YOU KNOW NEEDS TO BE DONE EVEN IF YOU DON’T WANT TO DO IT.
- IF WE DO NOT DISCIPLINE OURSELVES THE WORLD WILL DO IT FOR US.
- WITHOUT DISCIPLINE THERE’S NO LIFE AT ALL.
- WITH SELF-DISCIPLINE MOST ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE- THEODORE ROOSEVELT
- IF WE DO NOT DISCIPLINE OURSELVES, THE WORLD WILL DO IT FOR US.
- DISCIPLINE THE ONE THING NECESSARY TO ACHIEVE ANY GOAL WORTH HAVING.
- DISCIPLINE IS THE BRIDGE BETWEEN GOALS AND ACCOMPLISHMENT.
Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience. Precepts and instruction are useful so far as they go, but, without the discipline of real life, they remain of the nature of theory only.
“Discipline not desire determines your destiny.”
“The first and best victory is to conquer self.”
“Self-discipline creates a brighter tomorrow.”
A disciple, the one receiving discipline, is not a prisoner or recipient of punishment, but one who is learning through instruction.
Daniel J. Siegel
One of the toughest things to get over when you are speaking of motivation and discipline is not to measure your success by the success of your peers.
Motivation Self Discipline Quotes
- HE WHO LIVES WITHOUT DISCIPLINE DIES WITHOUT HONOUR.
- FOR EVERY DISCIPLINED EFFORT THERE IS A MULTIPLE REWARD.
- DISCIPLINE IS THE BRIDGE BETWEEN YOUR FITNESS GOALS AND FITNESS SUCCESS.
- SUCCESS IS MEASURED BY YOUR DISCIPLINE AND INNER PEACE.
“I think self-discipline is something, it’s like a muscle. The more you exercise it, the stronger it gets.”
“Self-discipline is that mental state of commitment, which gets you performing an activity regardless of your feelings.”
“Self-discipline is that which, next to virtue, truly and essentially raises one man above another.”
Discipline from a heart of compassion corrects the child.
You never will be the person you can be if pressure, tension and discipline are taken out of your life.
-James G. Bilkey
When we discipline ourselves by watching what we put into our hearts and minds, by doing the hard work of Bible study, by investing in prayer, and by faithfully surrounding ourselves with a group of like-minded believers, we begin to deepen and mature.
Mark J. Musser
Best Quotes on Self Discipline 2021
- IT IS ONE THING TO PRAISE DISCIPLINE, AND ANOTHER TO SUBMIT IT.
- WHEN GRANDPARENTS ENTER THE DOOR, DISCIPLINE FLIES OUT THE WINDOW.
- EXCESSIVE STRICTNESS AND BLIND DISCIPLINE ARE BAD TEACHERS FOR KIDS.
- DISCIPLINE WEIGHS OUNCES, REGRET WEIGHS TONS.
- SUFFERS THE PAIN OF DISCIPLINE OR SUFFER THE PAIN OF REGRET.
Our troops are capable of the best of discipline. If they lack it, leadership is faulty. A commander who cannot develop proper discipline must be replaced.
While all the other kids were out playing in the summer evenings, I had to be in bed at six-thirty. They did that to discipline me, but for me, it was the wrong way to bring up a child. It gave me a feeling of frustration and of reaching out and trying to please. I found the quickest and easiest way to do that was to make people laugh. I suppose you could say it led to my wanting to be an actress.
Your environments and settings matter. Set yourself up in an environment that encourages the building of self-discipline. Not one that sabotages yourself.
SUCCESSFUL Self Discipline Quotes
- SUCCESS IN BUSINESS REQUIRES TRAINING, DISCIPLINE, AND HANDWORK.
- THROUGH DISCIPLINE COMES FREEDOM.
- DREAMS GET YOU STARTED …DISCIPLINE KEEPS YOU GOING.
- DISCIPLINE IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD AND GREAT.
- WITHOUT HANDWORK AND DISCIPLINE IT IS DIFFICULT TO BE A TOP PROFESSIONAL.
Loving parents always discipline with love and encouragement and never as a means to devalue and humiliate to the point of feeling worthless.
Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.”
“The only discipline that lasts is self-discipline.”
“Self-discipline is the only power which can keep you energized even in the toughest of the circumstances.”
Mental toughness is many things and rather difficult to explain. Its qualities are sacrifice and self-denial. Also, most importantly, it is combined with a perfectly disciplined will that refuses to give in. It’s a state of mind – you could call it character in action.
It’s easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you’re a winner, when you’re number one. What you’ve got to have is faith and discipline when you’re not yet a winner.
Lack of Self Discipline Quotes
- LACK OF DISCIPLINE LEADS TO FRUSTRATION AND SELF-LOATHING.
- DISCIPLINE NOT DESIRE DETERMINES YOUR DESTINY.
- WITHOUT A PASSION FOR DISCIPLINE, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF DREAMS HAVE ZERO VALUE.
- REGRET WAS FROM A LACK OF DISCIPLINE.
- DISCIPLINE WHEN YOU ACCEPT A CHALLENGE SEE IT THROUGH.
Each person has the motivation and the drive to become self-disciplined if they put their minds to it and the time and effort that will be required for success.
-Mike C. Adams
Effective discipline is the willingness to force yourself to pay the price, and to do what you know you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not. This is critical for success.
Successful, effective people are those who launch directly into their major tasks and then discipline themselves to work steadily and single-mindedly until those tasks are complete.
POWERFUL PARENTING QUOTES & Discipline Quotes
- DISCIPLINE YOUR CHILDREN NOW SO PRISON GUARDS WON’T HAVE TO DO IT LATER.
- DISCIPLINE IS YOUR FRIEND NOT YOUR ENEMY.
- SELF-COMMAND IS THE MAIN DISCIPLINE.
- CHILDREN CANNOT DEVELOP A SENSE OF INNER DISCIPLINE IF ALL OF THE CONTROL COMES FROM THE OUTSIDE.
- POWERFUL PARENTING QUOTES THAT GO BEYOND DISCIPLINE.
It takes tremendous discipline to control the influence, the power you have over other people’s lives. Clint Eastwood
When you are angry, it is easier for you to over discipline. Your anger may be perceived by your child as a personal attack. Lou Priolo
The purpose of discipline is self-discipline, and its best source is the full-time hovering presence of a grandmother. Grandmothers don’t spoil children; tired parents do. Florence King
WISDOM of Self Discipline Quotes
- WITH DISCIPLINE, BELIEF, AND THE RIGHT KNOWLEDGE, WE BECOME THE BEST WE CAN BE.
- ANYONE WHO HAS EVER MADE ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE WAS DISCIPLINED.
- DISCIPLINE DOESN’T BREAK A CHILD’S SPIRIT HALF AS OFTEN AS THE LACK OF IT BREAKS A PARENT’S HEART.
- DISCIPLINE YOURSELF AND OTHERS WON’T NEED TO.
- WITH SELF-DISCIPLINE MOST ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
- DISCIPLINE IS WISDOM AND VICE VERSA.
What I know for sure is that there is no strength without challenge, adversity, resistance, and often pain. The problems that make you want to throw up your hands and holler “Mercy!” will build your tenacity, courage, discipline, and determination. Oprah Winfrey
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid.
- IF YOU WANT TO REACH YOUR GOALS AND DREAMS, YOU CANNOT DO IT WITHOUT DISCIPLINE.
- DISCIPLINE AND CONCENTRATION IS MATTER OF BEING INTERESTED.
- DISCIPLINE IS THE FOUNDATION OF A SUCCESSFUL AND A HAPPY LIFE.
- THE WHOLE POINT IS TO DISCIPLINE THE MIND.
- THE MORE DISCIPLINED YOU BECOME, THE EASIER LIFE GETS.
- DISCIPLINE OF OTHERS ISN’T PUNISHMENT. YOU DISCIPLINE TO HELP, TO IMPROVE, TO CORRECT, TO PREVENT, NOT TO PUNISH, HUMILIATE, OR RETALIATE.
Share these Quotes on Self Discipline with your friends!
If you want to share your thoughts with your loved ones or your friends and send them these quotes on discipline through messages or on WhatsApp. You are at the right place. @ajquotes knows how to put your feelings into words. Choose any of the above best quotes on discipline and share them with your spouse or friends. Visit @ajquotes for more relatable quotes and Shayari on all topics of life. We care for your sentiments and thoughts. We know well how to express your feelings!
Check out our latest collection of quotes!