Here are the best stoner quotes:
- Why cry when you can smoke? -AJQUOTES
- You either love weed, or you’re wrong.
- “Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.” ― Richard Neville
- Blaze like a local.
“I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints. And then I smoke two more.”
Relationship status: In love with my bong.
Happy Stoney Sunday / Terpy Tuesday / Wednesday!
“Alcohol and marijuana, if used in moderation, plus loud, usually low-class music, make stress and boredom infinitely more bearable.”
– Kurt Vonnegut
- Blowing some clouds of [strain] in the air.
- Changing the forecast with these clouds.
- The more nugs, the merrier
“By regulating marijuana, we can put black market drug dealers out of business and eliminate the rebellious allure that attracts young people.”
– Sal Albanese
Nugs, not drugs
Don’t sweat it. Just keep blazing.
“Of course I know how to roll a joint.”
– Martha Stewart
- Roll it up. Smoke it up.
- Shut up and smoke.
- This is what dreams are made of.
- “Hashish will be, indeed, for the impressions and familiar thoughts of the man, a mirror which magnifies, yet no more than a mirror.”
– Charles Baudelaire
Stoner since birth.
All (s)he does is smoke, smoke, smoke.
Thank you, next strain.
“I’ve been smoking marijuana for 44 years now, and … I think it’s a tremendous blessing.”